Wednesday, January 4, 2017

I'm on BIGO LIVE!

Hi guys! I'll be active on BIGO LIVE now, so if you are insterested to watch me playing any kind of games ( I play Dota 2  and Ragnarok mostly) you can follow my BIGO ID @lauwclaudia

Note that since I'm still staying at a boarding house, the connection might not be as good. I'm monitoring sgp-1.valve.net and when it's good I'll just give Dota 2 a kick. but if the ping isn't stable, I'll go play arcade mode like 10 vs 10 or overthrow.

My List:
- Dota 2
- IRo (International Ragnarok Online)
- Rose online
- Audition

Planning to get PS 2 emulator and plays Dance Dance Revolution and bloody roar too



My front camera is quite bad, see the noises? I guess I'll need to work on the lighting later.
if you have any games recommendation, go ahead and post a comment here, thanks and I'll see you soon!

1 comment: