Thursday, July 21, 2016

Should I stop explaining myself?

Ok, it's gonna be another rant-post cuz I'm soooo pissed right now! (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )
There's this annoying guy, lets call him Mr. Huang the first, who kept on creating lots of HAVOC in my life. Tbh he is my ex, but mind you- I'm no longer attached to him nor I do have any kind of feeling left for him, no. ZERO. I consider him as a friend, maybe a 'rather' close one at that. But let me repeat that I bear no feeling for him. I care for him but only as a friend, no more.

So yeah, he caused bloody hell LOTS of problem in my life lately. I'll be writing about other details on another post soon.

It's all started three months ago, when I moved to a place near his cyberface. yes, he's running a cybercafe business with his friends. And that's right beside my building. AWESOME, I thought at first, unbeknownst to the horror awaits.

Eventhough I said LOTS of havoc - for now, I want to focus on the last thing that happened just last week.

Here's the scenario:
I woke up in the morning, being happy cuz the weather was nice, and sunny.
later the afternoon, I received a whatsapp message from him, asking me whether I want to play DotA together.
"OH OF COURSE lah! let's play!" I said. Then I asked him if I should play at home or should I come to his cybercafe, though I'm a bit reluctant to go (why should I bother paying extra billing at cybercafe when I have nice gaming PC and super fast connection?)
There, he said that I can use his billing, hmmm OK! I thought I need to go out once in a while to refresh myself too.
So I went to the cybercafe and we play together. The first several games were good, then he picked pudge. I picked support, we play, and soon realize that we have a very stupid QOP and riki who almost never smoke. So during clash I asked him,

"riki didn't smoke yea u see that? he didn't smoke."

I was asking him normally in a casual low pitched voice, but he SNAPPED abruptly at me, like this:


"WTF! WHAT lah! can't u see I'm tanking 4 ppl WHY ARE YOU SO NOISY!!???"

I was shell SHOCKED!

The hell is he snapping me for? I only asked one question!
but heck I don't feel like retaliating so play the game in silent til the end. We won the game anyway, thanks to Huang's 7k-ish mmr skill. but stil, I'm pretty much annoyed (°ㅂ° ╬)

next game after that, he picked lina. And I chose TB (rtz's TB so damn good btw, he climbed up 9k mostly with it). So let's say that he's the only sup-possible hero in the team. I'm not saying that I can't or don't want to sup but heyyy, I was only asking for a ward nicely, a simple "can you buy a ward?" question.

He replied, "Why should me?!!! why don't YOU buy it?"?

"lina is a posibble sup... and I thought I'm gonna carry... "

"BUY IT YOURSELF I DON'T WANNA SO WHAT? I'M NOT SUP I'M A CORE"

"....." щ(ºДºщ)


Fine Fine.... I won't be angry over that CHEAP ward thingy, in fact I did buy it.   You sup I carry I'll also ward, happy?

But what's with all the YELLING?
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN


After that game I think I just can't bear his crazyness so I left and play at home.
I WAS NICE ENOUGH NOT TO BAWL BACK. I'm actually the type that will bite back 99999 times harder when someone bite me first.

ONE FREAKY WEEK LATER....

He sent me a message on whatsapp, saying sorry about him being such a 'bitch', and sorry for all the yell he gave me - despite me doing nothing wrong. I'm still a bit vexed but oklah, at least this guy know how to say sorry so I said "it's ok".
BUT HE STILL DEFEND HIMSELF, INSISTING THAT I ANNOYED HIM BY MAKING TOO MUCH QUESTIONS.



The heck with him, I only asked ONCE (about riki's smoke)
But he insist that I asked him SEVERAL times, which of course I didn't. I'm totally baffled but duh wasn't in a mood for another stupid debate.
 
Then, out of his politeness, he offered me a free lunch for the next day and let me choose the menu. I said I wanted to try KFC's red spicy. He agreed.
I also TOLD him that I wanted to play DotA again. He said SURE, but also telling me that he's gonna play with his team mates for a practice match.

So the next day...
He asked me to come to his cybercafe early in the morning. he was on his way to bandung. I came to his cybercafe at 9 a.m. and greeted by his sleepy face. "I haven't slept yet" he said. So we ordered the promised KFC and play one good dota game.

Then he told me he really need to sleep

Eventhough I admit that I still wanted to play with him, or anyone lah I wasn't in a mood to play solo that time. I Oked him reluctantly, but I did tell him that I still want to play.

"Ok let's play again when I wake up yeah" <---------------

I was totally forgot about his practice match later that night
And by him saying that, it's NORMAL for me to think that "OH MAYBE THE TRAINING SESSION IS CANCELLED!"
deducing that, I told him that I WILL WAIT in the cybercafe (he sleeps there). That's partly cuz he suggested me to wait as well!!!
AND HE OKED. ASSURING ME THAT WE WILL PLAY AGAIN LATER TONIGHT.

you deduce now.
he said that that WE will play again tonight.
don't blame me if I forget about your training session lah, I'm not a god who remember everything.
and by you saying that, of course anyone with sanity will quickly deduce that you cancel that shit.
or that you might still have that shit but will spare some time to play together FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

SO from 13.30 p.m, he slept. I woke him up at 17.30
he said we can play A game. A game?
well we did play ONE GOOD GAME and I thanked him for that.

After that game, he teamed up with his party for a lobby. Practice session.
I was, oh... I forgot you'd be having a practice session tonite. okaay... I'll watch...
a little disappointed yes but I can blame myself for my dull-witted brain for forgetting the practice session. But I was STILL NICE. I didn't blame him or anything no I just watch him nicely.
Everyone knows that this Huang guy is really good so when he plays or train, it's normal to see some ppls swarming behind him, spectating the match.

After he finished his first game, AGAIN, HE TOLD ME TO WAIT
he said he'll finish another game and play with me/any friends in cybercafe

Being a good girl I said OK

So I kept on spectating his match - live - for bloody 3-4 hours!

Time's ticking up to 21.30 a.m.
Jeezuz I've been waiting for TOO LONG already.
I started to get vexed so before I do anything vicious, I told him that I'd better off go, still with the kindest note I could possibly produce that time. Nothing vicious at all, meh.
And so I left.

Now you count
from 13.30 to 21.30
FOR ONLY ONE FREAKING GAME
HE TOLD ME TO WAIT

You know WHAT INFURIATES ME THE MOST?

He could've told me AGAIN that he's gonna have a practice session and reminded me again that EVEN IF I WAIT he can only play ONE godamn game. BUT HE DIDN'T. HE TALKED LIKE WE'D ALL BE PLAYING TOGETHER. AND HE TOLD ME TO WAIT ANYWAY AND I WAITED FOR BLOODY 7 HOURS JUST FOR ONE BLOODY GAME.

And I'm hella sure he KNEW THAT I WANTED TO PLAY cuz I told him so!

I know partly it was my fault for deducing things too quickly and forgetting his practice session.
But seriously! Why DID HE TOLD ME TO WAIT?

Later that night, around 12.30 a.m he was spectating my game and whisped me while I'm in game
I picked riki for sup, Huang is still nice (seem to not realizing his error at all), telling me to keep on self-diffu when got muted.

Then he FINALLY asked to play together.

I reply him with a simple "no"
Vexed yeah of course, who wouldn't? gimme back my sad 7 hours of my life!
But more than that, it's already time for me to sleep and I was super sleepy as well.
"no" is a good answer. But I knew he's offended by that. HAHAHA He's the type that will get offended by everything! Kill me if I'm wrong/lying!

------------------------------------------------

GRRRR I WAS SO PISSED

We didn't talk after that for a long time. But several days ago, cuz I don't like any awkward-relationship (even if it's only a friend) I left him a message on Dota, saying that I was disappointed and I was also nice enough to say SORRY.

He replied on whatsapp
let me sum up his message, he said that:
HE'S DISAPPOINTED WITH MY ACTION, cuz that time he only wanted to buy me a lunch, also HE BLAME ME FOR NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP, telling me that I SHOULD BE THANKFUL that he decided to play with me (2 games in total) that day.  
He also insist that I was being such a bitch and discorteous that I left him without being SUPER friendly (eventhough I did tell him I'd better off go home)!!!

but ended it up with "LOVE YOU"

.
.
.

щ(ºДºщ)  щ(ಥДಥщ)
.
.
.

F*** off!
LOVE YOU MY ASS!!!  凸(^▼ェ▼メ^) I LOVE WILLY NOT YOU!
SHOULD I STILL ACT SUPER FRIENDLY AFTER HE MADE ME WAIT THAT LONG?
In fact I was nice enough to even say goodbye to a douche like him OMG!

I've told him that I WANTED TO PLAY DOTA AND HE OKED ME BACK.
But he always refute, implying that he DIDN'T KNOW and he DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY. Being so adamant that he only wanted to buy me lunch. OK thanks for the lunch lah!

WAITING FOR 7 HOURS IS NORMAL (for him)
I'm tellin' ya making someone wait for 7 hours for total 1 game, 1 GAME... 1 GAME is preposterous and CRUEL!

and I know I'm stupid enough to actually WAIT! JEEZ!
YES YES blame me, I could have left that day but wut I WAS SO NICE I WAITED WHEN HE TOLD ME TO WAIT. Hey I'm a loyal friend especially for my SHELFISH DEMAND --> PLAY TOGETHER!
I'M A SHELFISH BITCH.

He retorted again, "I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO WAIT!"

HAHAHAHA

So he was sleepy, I told him I wanted to play, then he said "well let's play after I wake up". I did ask if I should stay at the cybercafe or not, he said "up to you", offering me to WAIT. Then I told him again I'll wait there. He oked, promising me that we'd play.
For me that's an indirect way to say WAIT TIL I WAKE UP.


OI I DIDN'T ask you to buy me lunch!
You offered it to me to redeem your guilt.

I'm so gonna flip my shit to him one of these days grrr.... Just wait until you guys know ALL the details of his vexatious action towars me, so cancerous that he himself didn't aware of his own fault.


No matter how much I try to explain myself, my situation that time
He just doesn't seem to understand, or at least BE CONSIDERATE.
He only think about himself

I BOUGHT YOU A LUNCH (*to redeem 'my' fault lol)
I DIDN'T SLEEP WELL
SO I DON'T CARE IF YOU WAIT FOR 7 HOURS
YOU ARE EXAGGERATING
I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WAIT (*eventho I did suggest you to wait)
BUT I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WAIT
SO IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT


HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! I knew it's time to stop explaining myself!

and I just want to

.
.
.

So to retain my sanity.... (taking deep breath---)
I'd just chill (trying hard to keep my cool) (°ㅂ° ╬)

We haven't really talked much yet, like being in a cold war of sorts. hishhhhh..... I'm still so pissed atm!
This is only a LITTLE piece of shit he gave me. I'll be writing of other MAJOR HAVOC caused by him later on. But really, I know partly it was MY fault. But seriously no one would be so inconsiderate to let a friend waiting for 7 hours WITHOUT prior notice. And yes I'm dull-witted enough to actually wait that long, ridiculous!

p.s: this Huang guy can be nice sometimes, but ya just sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. I found this really interesting! What's your dota ID! :)

    ReplyDelete