Saturday, July 23, 2016

DotA: I'M A SLOWHAND! Said PA

Everyday is sunday for me!
Being a lazy bum I am, I play DotA almost everyday. Mwahaha. C'mon, we all need our self-time no?
YES YES I know that I have sooo much self-time already but so whaaat? Haha I play whenever I want to, that's why I dislike being tied down with a work in a boring office. Such kind of boliao life will kill me! Being an entrepreneur is so much better and I'm working on it now.

Anyway, while everyone else is busy dating during weekend - I choose to be a semi-hikikomori and stay in my room and play DotA. When Willy is still here, we used to play the game a lot, sitting side by side and playing game lol. I can't deny myself. I'm an avid gamer, even an acute gamer like Willy told me than I'm faaar more chronic than him. But heck, I finished my uni promptly with a very good score.

So yeah, yesterday I had a really intense game.
Enemy team picked morph, alchemist, and WK as carry. I have PA in my team, but I think - let's just see who's richer! So I picked medusa the lady vashhhj~ to outrich all that 3 carries, we'll see.

as the game goes a long, I realize that....
THIS IMPECUNIOUS PA IS KILLING MY BRAIN
keep dying, super slow farm, and then he/she didn't buy shoes until at least lvl 17. Goodness gracious!!! He's also super sluggish, and I need to remind him to take his newly bought item in HIS OWN STASH! I meant it sits there for ages already, whyyy~~?
"PA TAKE YOUR THIS" "PA YOU FORGOT YOUR THAT"

It felt like SS-ing myself infront of a mirror when I checked on his inventory at mid game. I was PETRIFIED! Near complete BF, scrolls, tangos... no shoes.

*this is why I like to play with Willy or Mr. Huang. They're so good I can play at ease... and I can just do this and that half-assedly and still managed to win*

Enemy carry were rich (except alche who had hard time farming hahahha)
PA isn't counted so I thought it's gonna be only me (and sups) vs 3 carries (1 semi carry WR and their sups). Those 3 carries, thinking that they're at upper hand, tried to end the game early. But somehow I managed to out-rich them and make it difficult for them to push. We did  lose several barracks though.
All in all, the situation was very precarious cuz this PA, despite me being so rude to him (LOL), keep asking me what to buy next? what should I make next? is this good is that good?
I told him to buy his freaking SHOES! and BKB next. Can't see enemy team are ALL STUNNER or what?!!

at lvl 17, He only got BF, domi, and ... that 400 gold brown shoes....  OMG KILL ME ALREADY THIS GAME IS GG LIAO.

but, good news is that our little techies finally got his aghanim scepter. Making it harder for the enemy to rush our mid lane. Then, after another series of failed attempt to rush at our barrack... they took roshan twice (I took the aegis once in between tho)- But still failed to take our last mid tower, mwahahaha. late game vashj is SCARY.

anyhow, I realized that I didn't have enough damage to wipe their ass quickly and buying time to push. With PA being so scared with a tail between his legs and stay at the base almost ALL the time. (the reason to why he's so poor). What can I hope? -_- it was only ME who pushed ALL the lane. Jeezuz--!  later on I sold my linken and buy a DR.


so here it goes... the funny moment
Me: PA, if I die pls take my DR quickly!
PA: ermm ok...
Me: your inven is full now! don't forget to quickly drop one and take it ok?!
PA: *dropping his shoes* (he finally got a power treads)
Me: WTF PA WHY U DROP UR SHOES NOW??!!!
PA: OMG I'M SO SLOWHAND I'M AFRAID!!!!
Me: OMG PA!  TAKE IT!!!
PA: NO MY HAND IS SO SLOW! 
Me: OMG PA I said IF I die! It's not like I'm going to die 100%!!!


LOLLLLL!!!!

I was so muddled, feeling pissed but burst out laughing at the same time! That reply though! "I'M SO SLOW HAND!" Mwahahahahahaha.

Anyhow,  we managed to finally make a come back.
I died once cuz I got too agroo pushing their ancient's tower together with KOTL. we both died. Alche took the DR. They pushed mid lane back... I had to buy back. Techies's SS killed three of them, including Alche.
WK dropped his echo sabre, wanting to take the DR, but nice techies quickly eul him up. I took the DR back and wiped their ass. This time, they got no BB (I made them all buy back when pushing with KOTL, good choice eventually).

So that's how we finally won the game.
And I changed my mind about PA lah, his honest opinion is so funny! HAHAHAHA

MVP: Techies, and ME, of course. mwahahhaa~!

6 comments:

  1. You are using words that are out of your league(possibly a consequence of usibng google trans.) but you don't even have the proper grammar knowledge. Please git gud in English and THEN use those words that you have no idea what they mean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eyy bro, I think you should double check your typo first before saying anything like this, hahaha. what is "please git gud in english?" then what is "THEN use those words that YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN" you're making nonsense bruh. by that, I can assume that you're not even a native english speaker.
      and let me tell you something, singlish is what I use to write my blog. so you can haul ur ass out of here if you don't like the way I write. that might be better for you lol

      Delete